Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 3, 2013

View of the Sea

My room affords me so many emotions and images. It seems that they are culled to be viewed in chaos. Time is debated about whenever I see the sea from my room. I have seen the forest disappear in a blink of the eye. The eye is still blinking but the forest is there no more.

The barren land is meant for human consumption. It is waiting to be butchered by ambitions and aspirations. Yet, I can see the beautiful sea. This wonder of nature available to me is a result of cold-blooded ambition and necessity.

But, I continue to marvel this serendipitous vision that lie in front of me. A wandering ship floats by, changing its position on water. A few seconds later, it isn't visible to my eye. It has probably disappeared in the oblivion of the vastness of its medium. Sometimes, this vastness is limited to the human eye.

I continue to experience different emotions vis-a-vis this view of the sea.

I shall continue to share with you me nascent experiences that are convivial with my emotions.

Adan.

No comments: