Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 3, 2013

View of the Sea 2

It is evening. It is the dawn of twilight and i can see the sea in a new light.

A couple of hours ago, I saw rain cover the sea in mist and obscurity. The haze grew larger and it cantered towards me in in approximately 30 seconds.

The magic of witnessing this arrival of rain to my personal space was to experience the beauty of nature. How can we ignore nature at the cost of modern trappings?

The sea is is calm now, resting in the lap of solitude. It appears moistened by the ferocity of rain. It seems blurred by the clarity of nature's magic. The ship that I saw in the morning does not appear to be in sight. The clouds are heavily decked above the sea. My sight is attracted by that mysterious haze.

As my mind is distracted by the barren land, I presume that nature cannot lie in rest and zen, it has to be disturbed my humans for it to be alluring. It has to be damaged in order to be nurtured. It is in nature of those who occupy the earth to nurture the nature.

Adan.

No comments: