Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 4, 2011

3 Years-A Passage of Time

I have been wondering...what was i doing three years ago? I was still completing my masters'. I had an illusory idea (which was pretty strong then) that i would be working in the advertising industry. I had studied enough, i thought.

I was all geared-up for my role in the workforce, earning my living like some of my friends. I had forgotten that i was more comfortable in academics, or being a student of literature.

The idea of changing the paradigm of my reality was creating a tsunami of thoughts in my mind.

I jumped.

Within a fortnight, i felt like a fish out of the water, or more precisely, a hippopotamus outside a water. I withdrew.

I ended-up studying, in the classroom. Inhale.

The rest of the three years passed smoothly with some unforeseen discoveries. I withstood, i lived.

I swam across the seas and built my dreams on sands. Three years just flew by.

But i lived my life, I am Adan.

I look to see where ill be 3 years down the line...

No need speculating, because they will pass...and i do not where ill be. But i know, i will enjoy our life.

No comments: