Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 12, 2010

lurking anxiety, fixing minds


I have come home. i thought that i d be away from the angst of the anxieties caused by the discontents of mind and maybe the body. i believe that i have been a traveller where the path does not decide what you see, its your mind that rubs your body with the dusts of the sand beneath your feet. i bust my thoughts, but they still come back to me, i never think they are willing to abandon the premise of my own uncertainties.
i attain blankness in veneers. i meet them in between despair and meditation. i am home now, after a stay away from my woods. i thought home would be beyond the miseries of an uncertain mind. but alas!!home comes and there you find your own thoughts trapped. you have arrived, welcome home!!!

No comments: